linguanova.com.pl, agencjatlumaczen.com.pl, saleszkoleniowe.waw.pl, wyjazdyjezykowe.pl, dobrylingwista.p
I. Terms and conditions of personal data processing in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
1.The Controller of the following websites: www.linguanova.com.pl, www.agencjatlumaczen.com.pl, www.saleszkoleniowe.waw.pl, www.wyjazdyjezykowe.pl, www.dobrylingwista.pl is Lingua Nova Sp. z o.o., ul. Wspólna 41, p. II, 00-519 Warsaw. Contact to the Specialist for Personal Data Protection: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 (22) 584-10-14
2.The aim and time of personal data processing:
2.1. An answer to the User’s question asked in a contact form, via e-mail, Live Chat or Live Call, booking system or by phone. In the cases described above, we will process the User’s data in order to provide services concerning the inquiry or to consider a complaint. In case of a question about the offer of Lingua Nova, the data will be processed in order to answer the question about the offer and to conduct further correspondence which is necessary for the discussion or specification the offer. Personal data will be processed during the period of time necessary for the management of the inquiry.
2.2. Marketing of Lingua Nova’s services pursuant to the User’s consent (written or oral). Personal data is processed until the consent for personal data processing is withdrawn.
2.3. The processes of recruitment and/or establishing cooperation pursuant to the recruitment documents which are voluntarily sent by the User, such as CV, covering letter, credentials and other documents and information which prove the User’s qualifications which are necessary in order to conduct the recruitment process for offered and available positions at Lingua Nova Sp. z o. o.;
2.4 User’s enrolment for webinars, trainings, courses, workshops and other events organized by Lingua Nova. Personal data is processed in order to organize the enrolment and conduct a given event. Personal data is processed until the end of such an event.
2.5 Booking of training rooms at Lingua Nova based on the voluntarily sent (or provided by phone) data necessary for booking. User’s data will be processed in order to organize and provide the services of rental until the withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing.
3.Personal data recipients:
3.1. The Controller’s employees.
3.2. Service providers with whom Lingua Nova Sp. z o. o. cooperates based on separate agreements, in particular the entities such as: operators of Internet domains, providers of IT services, providers of on-line payment systems, booking system providers, providers of SEO and SEM services, companies managing mailing services, e-learning providers and their authorised employees – within the scope necessary for the proper performance of the ordered service by Lingua Nova
4. Providing the data by the User is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to process the inquiry or perform the service.
5. Users’ rights:
5.1. The right to have an access to the content of their data as well as to correct, delete or transfer it.
5.2. The right to object to the personal data the provision of which is voluntary, the right to withdraw the consent for its processing at any time without the influence on the compliance with the processing law which was performed pursuant to the consent before its withdrawal.
5.3. The right to object to the processing of data concerning direct marketing, including profiling.
5.4. The right to withdraw a voluntary consent for marketing of the services of Lingua Nova.
5.5. The right to limit personal data processing or to delete it completely – “the right to be forgotten”.
5.6. The right to file a complaint to the supervisory body which manages personal data protection.
5.7. The statement on withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing should be submitted in a written or electronic form to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
6. The website employs the functions of acquiring information about the Users and their behaviours in the following way:
6.1. By voluntary sent (and provided by phone) data of the User and information in a contact form as well as via e-mail, Live Chat or Live Call, booking system or by phone.
6.2. By saving cookies on terminal equipment.
6.3. By storing logfiles of a www server by home.pl
II. Information on cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the terminal equipment of the website User and are designed for using the websites. Usually, cookies contain the name of the website from which they come, period of storage in the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3.The Controller of the Website is the entity which puts cookies in the User’s terminal equipment and which acquires an access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
4.1. Creating statistics which help to comprehend how Users view websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content.
4.2. Maintaining a session of the website User (after logging in) owing to which the User does not have to log in to every subpage of the website.
4.3. Describing the User’s profile in order to display suitable materials in advertisement networks, in particular in the Google network.
5. As part of the website two prime types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until the User logs out, closes the website or switches the software (of the browser) off. Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the User throughout the period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for viewing websites (browsers) usually allows, by default, for the storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the User. The website Users may change the settings within this scope. The browser enables the deletion of cookies. Automatic blocking of cookies is also possible. The detailed information concerning this is included in the help section or in the documentation of the browser.
7. The limitation in using cookies may influence some of the functions available on websites of the Lingua Nova services.
8. The cookies which are put in the terminal equipment of the website User may be also used by partners or advertisers who cooperate with the website Controller.
9. We advise you to read the privacy protection policies of those companies in order to become acquainted with the rules of using cookies used in statistics: Privacy protection policy of Google Analytics.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular by the Google network, for displaying advertisements suited for the manner in which the User views the website. For this purpose they may save the information on the User’s navigation path or the time of viewing a given website.
11. Within the scope of information on the User’s preferences gathered by the Google advertising network, the User may switch off the personalisation of advertisements, view and edit information stemming from cookies by means of the following tools: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
III. Logfiles of a server.
1.Information on some of the User’s behaviours are subject to logging to a server layer. Such data is used only for the purposes of administering the website as well as in order to provide as sufficient service of hosting services as possible.
2. The visited resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may be subject to saving:
2.1. Time of receiving an inquiry.
2.2. Time of sending an answer.
2.3. Name of the Client’s drive – identification performed by the hypertext transfer protocol.
2.4. Information on errors which occurred during an http transaction.
2.5. The URL address of the website which was visited by the User in the past (referer link) – in case the website was accessed through the link.
2.6. Information on the User’s browser.
2.7. Information on IP.
3. The above data is not associated with given people who view the websites.
4. The above data is used only for the purposes connected with the server administration.
IV. Making data available.
1. Data is made available to the external entities only within the scope permitted by law.
2. Data which help to identify a natural person is made available only upon the consent of such person.
3. The Controller of the websites may be obliged to provide information obtained by the websites to the authorised bodies pursuant to lawful requests within the scope which stems from the request.
V. Management of cookies – how to give or withdraw your consent in practice?
1. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. Disabling cookies necessary for authorisation processes, safety, maintaining User’s preferences may make it difficult, or in some cases, prevent one from viewing websites.
2. In order to manage cookies settings choose the browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
2.1. Internet Explorer.
2.7. Safari (iOS).
2.8. Windows Phone.